Sunday, April 4, 2010

i dont fuck with pigs like asalamalakum

Young Money, "Roger That" Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Tyga from Adam Rush | Director on Vimeo.



SSD i enjoy this video way too much. the comic theme is very cool. and tygas glasses wen hes between sally and sonia are fucking dope. but there is never a dull moment if nicki minaj is in it. also her interview in spin magazine was cute and im glad she doesnt always try to live up this stage/ barbie persona (unlike lady gaga, who are u trying to kid bitch?) good to know celebrities are human too



Speaking to Spin, the 25-year-old said: "It bothers me when people take themselves too seriously. It's like, loosen the fuck up. At the end of the day, this is entertainment. We should be entertained.

"I've gone through the '12-Step Hip-Hop Program': the mixtapes, the DVDs, the low-budget videos, the small shows. I thank God that I wasn't signed years ago and that I didn't have a hit record before I did the grind. I'm ready now."



lets fuck shit up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers